Home Treatments for Dry Hair:
Do you have dry hair? Are you worried about how to treat your hairs? Does Dry hair makes you feel embarrassment in a party because the hairs on your head look like a sparrow nest? Don’t take this on heart I am just kidding. Well, it’s a fact that dry hair always ruins the impressive side of your personality. These hairs look very bad. So, you need to solve your dry hair problem with very easy tips which I am going to share with you. I am sure that if you will act upon these tips then you will feel a great change. It’s the right time to take an action for dry hair care!
1) Try to avoid the use of shampoo that has drying detergents & alcohol. Use a shampoo that has the moisturizing abilities with conditioner.
2) Try to care your hair very gently. In this regard, you need to keep your strokes very gentle during washing, combing & styling hairs.
3) Don’t Over-wash your hairs because over washing ruin all natural oil of hairs & makes them dry.
4) Don’t frequently blow dry your hair just prefers air dry.
5) Use wide toothed comb for combing tangled hairs instead of brush.
6) Before shampoo your hair, you can apply an instant hair mask for moisturizing your dry hair. Take one egg, beat it, add honey, add meshed banana & yogurt. Make a well beaten mixture & now you can apply this mask on wet hair & leave for about half an hour & then wash your hair with regular shampoo.
7) Before shampoo you can also massage your dry hairs with olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil for providing enough moisture to hair. Massage also stimulates the blood circulation in your hair scalps helps to re-growth hairs.
8) Protect hairs from UV rays.
9) Try to use less heating machines.
10) Eat healthy food & try to nourish your hairs from inside.
11) Regular trimming is also best to give right shape to dry hairs.
Hopefully, these tips will help you a lot to convert your bristle & lifeless hairs into shinny, soft & moisture hairs.
Category: Hairs beauty tips